Mit oder ohne Berufserfahrung
Software Developer Delphi
AMETRAS vision GmbH
That moves us
AMETRAS vision is a fast-growing subsidiary within the AMETRAS Group. Seven subsidiaries and more than 240 employees are committed to the development and implementation of future-oriented IT solutions throughout Europe.
Camera-based volume measurement systems, high-resolution video systems and process-oriented scanning and sorting solutions are part of the AMETRAS vision portfolio. Exciting challenges with Industry 4.0 are waiting for you. Our projects are demanding, future-oriented and always on the pulse of the flow of goods. Our customers include the industry’s biggest players from the forwarding and parcel world.
- Development of communication platforms for portal applications and mobile devices
- Application development for batch and online processes
- Conceptual design and implementation of communication workflows
- Degree in computer science, business informatics, training as an IT specialist (m/f/d) in computer science application development, comparable degree in the IT environment or relevant professional experience in software development
- Very good knowledge of Delphi
- Very good knowledge of VCL
- Experience with multithreading
- Experience with distributed systems
- Good knowledge of relational databases, especially MySQL
- Desirable: DB2
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English
- Permanent employment contract
- Company pension scheme
- Employer contribution to capital-forming benefits
- Mobile working and flexible working hours
- Secure job in a medium-sized company on a growth course
- Innovative product developments for strong and future-oriented industries
- Excellent development opportunities in a rapidly growing business area
- Great variety of tasks due to exciting European projects
- Coffee and water flat rate as well as delicious employee fruit from the Demeter farm
- Team events that inspire
- A friendly and motivated team that will help you get to grips with your new job at any time
- Extensive onboarding phase
- Individual further training measures
- Working in one of the most beautiful regions of Germany near Lake Constance
What unites us is our enthusiasm for innovative IT. Our customers experience it every day. Become part of this team!
Apply via our online form per complete PDF, stating your salary requirements and the earliest possible starting date.
We look forward to meeting you!