Avec ou sans expérience professionnelle
Software Developer Java
AMETRAS vision GmbH
That moves us
AMETRAS vision is a fast-growing subsidiary within the AMETRAS Group. Seven subsidiaries and more than 240 employees are committed to the development and implementation of future-oriented IT solutions throughout Europe.
Camera-based volume measurement systems, high-resolution video systems and process-oriented scanning and sorting solutions are part of the AMETRAS vision portfolio. Exciting challenges with Industry 4.0 are waiting for you. Our projects are demanding, future-oriented and always on the pulse of the flow of goods. Our customers include the industry’s biggest players from the forwarding and parcel world.
- Development of front-end systems on all common platforms including IOS, Android etc.
- Client-side programming of applications in the supply chain environment with a focus on logistics
- Degree in computer science, specialist information technology, comparable degree or relevant professional experience as a Java developer
- Professional experience in Java development is an advantage, relevant internships will be considered
- Good Java knowledge in the frontend environment
- Not only trained Java developers (m/f/d), but also self-taught graduates (m/f/d) as well as career changers (m/f/d) from web development or with a passion for application systems and databases are welcome
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English
- Permanent employment contract
- Company pension scheme
- Employer contribution to capital-forming benefits
- Mobile working and flexible working hours
- Secure job in a medium-sized company on a growth course
- Innovative product developments for strong and future-oriented industries
- Excellent development opportunities in a rapidly growing business area
- Great variety of tasks due to exciting European projects
- Coffee and water flat rate as well as delicious employee fruit
- Team events that inspire
- A friendly and motivated team that will help you get to grips with your new job at any time
- Extensive onboarding phase
- Support in finding accommodation
- Employer allowance for relocation costs
- Individual further training measures
- Working in one of the most beautiful regions of Germany near Lake Constance
What unites us is the enthusiasm for innovative IT. Our customers experience it every day. You too can become part of this team!
Apply quickly and easily now! We make it easy without a cover letter.
Due to increased cyberattacks and to protect your data, we do not upload files. Filling out our application form takes a maximum of 10 minutes.
We look forward to hearing from you!