With work experience
Testmanager for web applications
AMETRAS vision GmbH
That moves us
AMETRAS vision is a fast-growing subsidiary within the AMETRAS Group. Seven subsidiaries and more than 240 employees are committed to the development and implementation of future-oriented IT solutions throughout Europe.
Camera-based volume measurement systems, high-resolution video systems and process-oriented scanning and sorting solutions are part of the AMETRAS vision portfolio. Exciting challenges with Industry 4.0 are waiting for you. Our projects are demanding, future-oriented and always on the pulse of the flow of goods. Our customers include the industry’s biggest players from the forwarding and parcel world.
As a member of our team, you will be responsible for coordinating quality assurance and system tests for our APF (AMETRAS Process Framework) software product family. You penetrate the processes and functions of our web applications, design suitable test scenarios for them, plan them in sprints and distribute the corresponding tasks in our test team.
- Interface function between development and test department
- Development of suitable test scenarios for our web modules
- Creation and supervision of sprints
- Distribution of tasks to the software testers
- Documentation of tests and use cases and transfer of information to software documentation
- Creation of software tests
- Support of the software Tester for technical questions and challenges
- Use of the following technologies: GitLab (continuous integration builds), Selenium, JUnit, Jira, IntelliJ, Gradle as well as traditional checklists
- Degree in computer science, business informatics, completed vocational training in the IT environment, e.g. as an IT specialist (m/f/d) or relevant professional experience
- Experience in software test management as well as knowledge in the development and conception of automated test suites
- Knowledge of SQL and experience with various databases
- High level of technical understanding as well as an analytical and creative mindset
- Very good knowledge in written and spoken German and English
- Permanent employment contract
- Company pension scheme
- Employer contribution to capital-forming benefits
- Mobile working and flexible working hours
- Secure job in a medium-sized company on a growth course
- Innovative product developments for strong and future-oriented industries
- Excellent development opportunities in a rapidly growing business area
- Great variety of tasks due to exciting European projects
- Coffee and water flat rate as well as delicious employee fruit from the Demeter farm
- Team events that inspire
- A friendly and motivated team that will help you get to grips with your new job at any time
- Extensive onboarding phase
- Individual further training measures
- Working in one of the most beautiful regions of Germany near Lake Constance
What unites us is our enthusiasm for innovative IT. Our customers experience it every day. Become part of this team!
Apply via our online form per complete PDF, stating your salary requirements and the earliest possible starting date.
We look forward to meeting you!