With or without work experience
Software Developer C++
AMETRAS vision GmbH
That moves us
AMETRAS vision is a fast-growing subsidiary within the AMETRAS Group. Seven subsidiaries and more than 240 employees are committed to the development and implementation of future-oriented IT solutions throughout Europe.
Camera-based volume measurement systems, high-resolution video systems and process-oriented scanning and sorting solutions are part of the AMETRAS vision portfolio. Exciting challenges with Industry 4.0 are waiting for you. Our projects are demanding, future-oriented and always on the pulse of the flow of goods. Our customers include the industry’s biggest players from the forwarding and parcel world.
- Server-side backend programming in C++
- Embedded software development
- Conception of new applications and features, taking into account customer requirements as well as technical system requirements
- Implementation and optimisation of camera and image processing methods
- Software maintenance and troubleshooting
- Degree in computer science, business informatics, training as an IT specialist (m/f/d) in computer science application development, comparable degree in the IT environment or relevant professional experience in software development
- We also offer career starters a chance!
- Good knowledge of C++, ideally C++14 or higher
- Secure knowledge in software development under Linux
- Experience with databases/SQL (DB2, MySQL, ODBC)
- Advantageous: experience in image processing/computer vision with OpenCV
- Willingness to familiarise yourself with logistical processes
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English
- Permanent employment contract
- Company pension scheme
- Employer contribution to capital-forming benefits
- Mobile working and flexible working hours
- Secure job in a medium-sized company on a growth course
- Innovative product developments for strong and future-oriented industries
- Excellent development opportunities in a rapidly growing business area
- Great variety of tasks due to exciting European projects
- Coffee and water flat rate as well as delicious employee fruit from the Demeter farm
- Team events that inspire
- A friendly and motivated team that will help you get to grips with your new job at any time
- Extensive onboarding phase
- Support in finding accommodation
- Employer allowance for relocation costs
- Individual further training measures
- Working in one of the most beautiful regions of Germany near Lake Constance
What unites us is the enthusiasm for innovative IT. Our customers experience it every day. You too can become part of this team!
Apply quickly and easily now! We make it easy without a cover letter.
Due to increased cyberattacks and to protect your data, we do not upload files. Filling out our application form takes a maximum of 10 minutes.
We look forward to hearing from you!